13th Annual Guelph Biomathematics and Biostatistics Symposium to be held May 17, 2017
The Department of Mathematics & Statistics is pleased to be hosting the 13th Annual Guelph Biomathematics and Biostatistics Symposium on May 17, 2017.
The theme of the 2017 symposium is Microbial Communities.
Program and registration details are available on the Fields Institute website.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Guelph Biomathematics and Biostatistics Symposium was founded in 2004.
- 2016. Spatial Ecology: Applications of the Mathematical Sciences. (2016 program)
- 2015. Descriptive and Predictive Methods in the Study of Communicable Diseases. (2015 program)
- 2014. The Mathematics and Statistics of Food Safety. (2014 program)
- 2013. Adaptive Strategies in Epidemiology, Ecology, and Engineering. (2013 program)
- 2012. Frontiers in Networks: Models and Applications. (2012 program)
- 2011. Climate Change and Ecology: a Mathematical & Statistical Perspective. (2011 program)
- 2009. Discrete Methods in Biology.
- 2008. Nonlinear Methods for Parameter Estimation. (2008 program)
- 2007. Analysis and Statistical Modelling of Infectious Disease Data.
- 2006. Applications of Computational Intelligence to Biology.
- 2005. Modelling in Oncology: Problems and Challenges. (2005 program)
- 2004. Mathematical and Statistical Methods in the Life Sciences. (2004 program)