Faculty Research (Mathematics)
Dynamical systems; Game theory and Applications; Emergent dynamics in models of populations; Network and equilibrium problems; Diverse topics with applications to Engineering, Management Science, Population Behavior and Health Policy.
The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning; Mathematical Imaging; Iterated Function Systems and Fractals; Evolutionary Algorithms; Differential Equations
- Mathematical Biology; Engineering Mathematics; Applied Differential Equations; Scientific Computing; Interdisciplinary application areas include: Microbiology and biofilms, Apiculture and honeybees, Agriculture and Food, Environmental, Chemical, Bioprocess Engineering
Mathematical and numerical analysis; Mathematical biology/ecology; Optimal control theory; Turing theory
- Mathematical Modelling; Linear Programming; Graph Theory; Computational Complexity
- Dynamical systems; Bifurcation theory; Symmetry; Mathematical modeling of physical and biological systems; Climate change.
Inverse Problems; Dynamical Systems and Modelling; Fractal-based Methods in Analysis; Fractional Calculus; Numerical Methods; Optimization; Mathematical Preparedness for University; Numeracy Initiatives; Delivery of Entry-level Mathematics; Accessibility in Learning
- Matrix Analysis; Classical Analysis; Analytic Theory of Polynomials; Quantum Information
- Mathematical Modeling and Optimization, Molecular Modeling and Simulation with Applications to Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Mathematical Physics; Theory of Quantum Entanglement; Quantum Information Theory; Coding Theory; Quantum Computation; Quantum Cryptography; Foundations of Quantum Mechanics